Call Cycle Maintenance is a feature that enables an Opmetrix Administrator or supervisor to plan, maintain, and update call schedules for when outlets should be visited by specified field team members.
In Call Cycle Maintenance you can:
- Review current appointments and amend recurring appointment dates.
- Check that all outlets have an active appointment plan.
- Create draft appointments in advance to cater for busy seasons (e.g. Christmas).
Once the call cycles are scheduled in the back-end of Opmetrix, these calls will appear as a calendar schedule in the Opmetrix App for field team users.
- Creating Call Cycles
- Reassigning Journey Plans
- Excel Importing/Exporting Journey Plans
Further Articles for Administrators
Call Cycle Bulk View Articles for Opmetrix Administrators
The following articles demonstrate how to use the Bulk View features in Call Cycles
Multi Vendor Articled for Opmetrix Administrators
the following articles demonstrate how to sue the Multi Vendor Call Cycle management features for Brokerage and Sales and Marketing Agencies.