An iTunes account is required before you can download the Opmetrix App to an Apple device. Although the App is free, iTunes may prompt you to load a credit card against your iTunes account.
If you don't want to give Apple your credit card details, you can still create an iTunes account and download the Opmetrix App.
- Open the App Store on your device (New Zealand App Store, Australian App Store).
- Find the free application (Opmetrix) on your Apple App Store (New Zealand, Australia).
- Important: Before proceeding to the next step, you must download and install the free application by tapping Get followed by tapping Install.
Tap Create New Apple ID.
Choose your country, and then tap Next.
- You'll need to read and agree to the iTunes Store Terms & Conditions. Tap Agree located at the bottom of the page to continue.
- Enter your email address, security questions, birthday, and create your password.
- You also can enter an optional rescue email address. If you frequently change email addresses, it is recommended that you add a rescue email address.
- Once you are satisfied with the information you have entered, tap Next.
- Select None as your payment option. (Note. This is the important step that enables you to avoid having to give Apple your credit card details.)
- Continue to fill out all the required email, address, and phone number fields. Tap Next.
- You'll then see a screen that says "Verify your Account." Tap Done, and check your email for a verification email from iTunes Store.
- Open the email, and click the link enclosed in the email to activate your account.
- Once you tap the link, the App Store should automatically open and prompt you to sign in with your account name and password.
Your iTunes account is now set up.