Opmetrix integrates as standard with many leading accounting and ERP systems which ensures that field teams always have up to date information on customers, products and pricing when using Opmetrix out in the field.
Sales transactions including orders, invoices and credits can be automatically imported back to the ERP system, accelerating workflows, reducing errors and eliminating double handling.
ERP Partner Vendors
Opmetrix has partnered with the following ERP vendors to provide ready to go integration to the following solutions:
- MYOB Advanced. Opmetrix is a MYOB Integrated Software Vendor (ISV) and part of the MYOB developer program and supports integration with Account Right Standard, Premier and MYOB EXO and Advanced platforms.
- SAP B1. Opmetrix offers a strong solution to SAP Business One customers. Working closely with leading SAP B1 technology partners ensuring the features and functionality are a perfect fit.
- MYOB Exo
- MYOB Greentree
- Advanced Business Manager (ABM). Opmetrix works closely with ABM to ensure our product offers the best integration and support to ABM customers in Australia and New Zealand.
- JIWA. In partnership with Jiwa, Opmetrix has ready to go integration to the newly re-designed Jiwa 7 based on Microsoft SQL.
- Attaché. Opmetrix has a strong relationship with Attaché and has worked together for many years providing sales force automation for Attaché clients. As a gold member of the Attaché developer program, Opmetrix integrates with Attaché, Attaché Pro and the new Attaché BI.
- Oracle NetSuite (via third party connector)
- Accredo. Opmetrix has had an alliance with Accredo right from the beginning. Accredo scripting makes integration straightforward and many Accredo resellers know Opmetrix well.
- Global Bake
- MYOB Account Right / Account Right Live
ERP Active Integrations
Opmetrix has a number of active clients that use the following ERP solutions for which active live integrations have been developed and proven in daily mission-critical use.
These ERP solutions require the support of the ERP provider to develop or supply services for integration.
- Pronto. Opmetrix has completed Pronto integration with many Pronto Software offices around Australia and New Zealand for leading Pronto customers.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta) - now rebranded as Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) - now rebranded as Microsoft Dynamics Business Central
- SAP. Opmetrix offers a strong solution to SAP Business One customers. Working closely with leading SAP B1 technology partners ensuring the features and functionality are a perfect fit.
- JD Edwards Enterprise One
Alternatively, Opmetrix can develop and work with other ERP vendors to provide integration.