The Opmetrix Home Dashboard is a series of report tiles that details current field users' activity. It's most useful for Sales Managers and Regional Managers to measure their field team's activity, compliance and to monitor key sales indicators.
The reports show information for the current month. The time frame that the reports cover can be changed using the smart search (e.g. for last month, type "last" and select the option. Read the smart search article on using dates in smart search for more options on getting the fastest use out of this function.
The tiles are updated every 30 minutes; however, you can at any time refresh all the tiles by clicking Home which will reload the screen so that the most up to date information is shown.
Changing Dashboard Filters
The smart search enables you to filter the dashboard tiles. For example, if you enter a staff name or code, that filters the dashboard to only show information relating to that field user. Other filters (including customer categories) enable you to further segment the views and show them in a more granular way.
- Stores Visited - The number of outlets who have had In-Store Visits. Note that other types of visits are not recorded in this tile.
- Location Compliance - The percentage of visits where the field user's GPS device matched the actual position of the outlet.
- Visits with call cards - The percentage of visits where a field user completed a calling card during the visit. It is good practice to enter at least 1 calling card per store visit.
- Active devices - The number of field users who have been active. Active means the field users who have completed at least one visit and recorded at least one type of transaction (e.g. a call card, audit, a photo, an order and so on).
- Call Card Gallery - The portfolio of photos captured when entering call cards. The most recent photos display from left to right.
- Journey Plan Appointment Compliance - The percentage of appointments completed against scheduled appointments.
- Surveys Completed - The number of active surveys completed.
- Sales Transaction 1 - Total Sales (the label can be changed in Admin Settings) and in this case has been set as Sales Order.
- Sales Transaction 2 - Total Sales (the label can be changed in Admin Settings) and in this case has been set as Sales Co-op Deal.
- Sales Transaction 3 - Total Sales (the label can be changed in Admin Settings) and in this case has been set as Sales Credit Request.
- Sales Transaction 4 - Total Sales (the label can be changed in Admin Settings) and in this case has been set as Sales Quote
- Latest Transaction Photos - A portfolio of photos that are attached to sales transactions. The most recent photos display from left to right.