A call note can be pinned to the top of the call notes list.
- Select the Yellow Pin to pin the note to the top of the list
- Select the Green Pin to un-pin the note. It is inserted back down in the normal call note list
Pinned call notes are synchronised off-line no matter how old they are and will continue to show at the top of the list with new calling cards appearing underneath.
Key points on pinning notes:
- Multiple call notes can be pinned
- Multiple pinned notes are sorted by most recent date
- Pinned notes are shared (for example if two team members visit a store they both see the same pins)
Good uses for pinned calling cards
- To set a permanent note about a store (e.g. Preferred delivery times or other vital information)
- To act as a reminder of a task to complete - don't forget to un-pin the note when you have completed the task
- To share a note between to other team members who visit the same store