Opmetrix version 7.5 includes updates to both HQ and the Opmetrix Mobile Apps.
The key changes include a new performance engine for the mobile app. This ensures 100% compatibility with the latest Apple OS releases and improves connectivity for mobile printing.
Also available are a number of feature requests from our customers.
New Feature - Kitsets
Using product kitsets you can package individual products into one sellable unit and make them available for sale.
Using Sales Templates, pre-set quantities can be added to a selection of products and then can be sold by selecting that kitset in the mobile app.
Great for selling in a display stand with a pre defined set of items, or selling a combination of items without having to search and select each one individually.
Other features and updates
- The side menu modules in the mobile app can be selectively turned off ensuring all tasks are only actioned from the task lists
- Survey Question filters have been improved. Select a Survey and the question filter only displays questions relating to that survey
- Filters with long names now show the full description by hovering over the name
- Bulk call cycle maintenance improvements. Faster editing and the ability to bulk insert vendor rows
- Show or hide pricing on a per customer basis in the B2B eCommerce module
If you have any questions about this update please contact Opmetrix support.