Opmetrix enables you to add conditional questions in a survey. This enables you to ask an extra question (or more) that depends on the answer of the previous question.
- Did you meet your sales target in selling the PrimeAnyLogo Product by using our specially supplied display at the checkout entrance? Yes or No?
- If yes, did any checkout operators report favourable customer comments or notice any change in typical customer behaviour around the display? Any comments you have can be made in the free text field following.
- If no, did any checkout operators report negative customer comments or notice that customers were simply ignoring the display? Any comments you have can be made in the free text field following.
Some other examples are:
- If a user answers 'yes', you might ask them to complete two more linked questions.
- If a user selects 'other' from the list, you might ask them to type their reason for selecting 'other'.
Please refer to the 5 minute video plus the tips noted below:
Tips for Creating Conditional Surveys
- Design all your questions and answers in advance and lay them out in the order that flows best. Think of how the reader will understand and respond to the questions.
- Keep conditional questions following the main question. Keep a tidy and logical order. Move the questions into the correct order using the up/down arrows.
- Once a survey is live and the field team are completing the survey, NEVER EVER! edit or change the order of the questions as this will affect the reporting.