Opmetrix App version 6.4 contains several minor fixes and improvements, as well as new features for the Opmetrix B2B eCommerce module.
Field App Changes
- Apple iOS 11 users would see odd characters if they added apostrophes into call notes. This has been corrected.
Note: There may still be an issue with early version of Apple iOS 11 where drop down lists would not always work properly. Apple have released newer version of iOS11 and we recommend updating your Apple operating system to resolve this.
- Documents Tags. The new document tags enabling filtering of documents was not always updating. This has been fixed. Check out the updated documents article on how to create tags.
- New Feature (optionally enabled) - the ability to display a summary of sales items at a product group level has been added in the Action Menu when adding items or from the subtotal screen.
- A new feature enabling customers to create their own saved lists to make re-ordering fast and easy via eCommerce. Check out the article on how it's used.
- Minor improvements to make eCommerce fit better on smartphone size screens.
- Journey Plans - Exporting and Importing bulk rules. There was an issue where not all rules would get exported. This has been corrected.
- Apps are now available in all App Stores.
- Systems hosted in the Opmetrix Cloud have already been updated.
- On-Premise servers will be updated by our Support desk in due course.
Please contact support if you have any comments or queries.